Full Diagnostic Hearing Tests
Including Pure Tone Audiometry, Tympanometry,
- Pensioners and Veterans
- Private Clients
- WorkCover Clients
- Pre-employment, including Police applications
- Industrial Screening follow ups
- Children (12 months & over)
- Auditory Processing screening (using LISN-S)
- Tinnitus and Misophonia Counselling
Hearing Aid Services
- Hearing Aid assessments
- Hearing Aid fittings
- Hearing Aid adjustments / reprogramming
- Hearing Aid repairs (all makes and models)
- Provision of consumables – tubing, domes, batteries etc
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Complimentary cleaning and maintenance checking of hearing aids
Industrial Workplace Hearing Screening (OHS):
Audiometric testing is required under OHS regulations and must be provided at least every two years and within three months of an employee starting work. We can conduct hearing screening on site in a suitably quiet room (a sound level meter is used to determine whether the room is suitable) or at our private hearing clinics.
Safe and effective removal of wax by our trained clinicians to assist with hearing, ear health and hearing aid performance
Custom earplugs - for swimming, noise, musicians
- Pensioners and DVA Gold or White Card (where hearing loss is specified) holders are entitled to hearing services through the government’s Hearing Services Program. Through this program eligible clients can access free hearing tests and free or subsidized hearing aids.
- Private clients will pay a fee for our services. A referral is not required for hearing assessments. There is a Medicare rebate available for clients with a referral from a GP, Ear, Nose and Throat specialist or Neurologist. Our clinics do not bulk bill however and there will be a gap payable on the day.
- Private health insurance: you may also be able to claim hearing tests or hearing aids through your private health insurance. Our clinics do not have HICAPs so any insurance claims need to be done by the client directly with their insurance company.